When you’re planning a move for yourself or a loved one, the stress of what lies ahead can be overwhelming. Where do you start? How do you know you’ve planned for everything? If that move is for a senior and involves downsizing, there are additional areas to consider and manage. That’s where we come in. As senior move managers who are part of a national network of relocation professionals, we are committed to serving the moving needs of New Hampshire’s seniors through flexible, customized move management.
As a senior move manager, what exactly do we do? We are often asked that question. The answer is that it all depends on your needs. Sometimes a senior will need help arranging all the details of a move, particularly if family cannot help due to work or family commitments or because they live in another city. Or, the senior could have some areas covered and need help with others. Our job is to be your resource for information and support. You’ll have the benefit of our expertise and ability to execute every fine detail. Whether you need help creating floor plans, planning the new space, ensuring belongings are appropriately transferred or moved, or even downsizing in place, we can provide as much, or as limited, support as you need.
As longtime members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we are proud to have been awarded the Circle of Service designation and the Diamond Society Membership. This designation tells our clients that we have been a member in good standing for over ten years and have adhered to a strict code of ethics. It’s an assurance of our commitment to each and every client.
Here are just some of the ways we can help you:
- As a Circle of Service and Diamond Society member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM), our nationwide network can help whether you’re moving down the street or across the country.
- Work with you to explore different housing options such as smaller single-family homes, apartments, 55+ condos, Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), or assisted living.
- We come into your home to help with all your pre-move sorting.
- Sit down with you to work out your floor plan and furniture placement in the new home.
- Recommend trusted and reliable moving companies experienced in these types of moves.
- Fully coordinate your move to ensure every detail is attended to.
- Complete unpacking and home set up. You will feel as if you have lived there for years.
- Comprehensive Estate Sales Services to ensure your unmoved personal property goes to good new homes while supporting you financially.
- As a Senior Real Estate Specialist, I list, market, and sell your home through my affiliation with the large, highly-reputable Keller Williams Agency, one of New Hampshire’s premier Realtors.
For answers to additional questions, please visit our FAQ page.