The mission of Lifetime Estate Liquidations is to assist seniors with senior moving services by making their move an easy transition. As members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we adhere to the highest standards of service.
What is a senior move manager? We are often asked that question. Sometimes a senior will need help arranging all the details of a move, particularly if family cannot help due to work or family commitments or because they live in another city. We simply become a partner in the process by taking care of the details of moving. Some of the details could be floor plans, taking pictures of rooms at the current home so we can reproduce home in the new environment, unpacking, managing the actual move, managing items being moved to other family members, downsizing in place, to just list a few.
As long time members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we have been awarded the Circle of Service designation and the Diamond Society Membership. This designation assures clients that we have been a member in good standing for over ten years and have adhered to a strict code of ethics.
Some of the things we assist seniors with are the following:
- Present different types of housing such as smaller single family home, apartment, 55+ condos, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, assisted living)
- Pre-move sorting
- Furniture selection and floor plan creation for the new home
- Suggest moving companies, once client has chosen mover, coordinate the move process
- Unpack and home set-up
- Conduct an Estate Sale for all personal property not moved
- Listing home for sale through Keller Williams Realty/Nashua-Salem as a Senior Real Estate Specialist
For answers to additional questions, please visit our FAQ page.