The mission of Lifetime Estate Liquidations is to assist seniors with senior moving services by making their move an easy transition. As members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we adhere to the highest standards of service.
What is a senior move manager? We are often asked that question. Sometimes a senior will need help arranging all the details of a move, particularly if family can not help due to work or family commitments or because they live in another city. We simply become a partner in the process by taking care of the details of moving.
As long time members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers, we have been awarded the Circle of Service designation. This designation assures clients that we have been a member in good standing for over five years and have adhered to a strict code of ethics.
Some of the things we assist seniors with are the following:
- Selection of the next right-sized home (single family, apartment, independent living or assisted living)
- Pre-move sorting
- Furniture selection and floor plan creation for the new home
- Hire movers, and coordinate the move process
- Unpack and home set-up
- Estate Sale for unwanted items
- Listing home for sale through Keller Williams Realty
For answers to additional questions, please visit our FAQ page.