We’ve been holding estate sales for over 41 years in New Hampshire, and we’ve learned a thing or two. After seeing how others did it, we decided there was a better way, one that would provide our clients a higher level of service and protection for both them and their finances.
Here’s how we’re different:
- You can trust our people.
Our workers are our employees, not day laborers. This means we’ve conducted background checks and have fully insured each individual, including worker’s compensation. They work with care and consideration, understanding this is your home and these are your belongings.
- We ensure success.
Unlike other companies who just open your doors and price on the fly, we believe in preparation. We organize, research, and carefully price every item, separating your treasures from items whose value is largely sentimental. We stage your home to make it an inviting shopping venue. We advertise your sale on print and web. We accept major credit cards. This all means more buyers and better prices for you.
- We can sell your belongings and your home the same weekend.
If we’ve listed your home, we’ll take the opportunity to show it off the weekend of the sale. Think of it as a two-day long open house. Why not take advantage of all that foot traffic?
Some quick facts on our estate sale process:
- Estate sales can vary from 2-4 days, depending on how much you have to sell. We will know more once we meet with you. Our typical selling hours are 9 am to 3 pm.
- Our estate sales are manned by fully-trained and uniformed employees. This makes it much easier for buyers to get expert help and closes more sales at better prices.
- We put your peace of mind first and foremost. You will know exactly what to expect, and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
Want to know more about our Estate Sale Services? Get in touch to speak with Kathy.
For answers to more estate sale questions, please visit our FAQ page.