Real Estate Tips and Frequently Asked Questions
1. I want to sell my home how do I choose the right Realtor or Real Estate Agent?
2. What is the difference between a Realtor and a Real Estate Agent?
3. If I want to set up an appointment to sell my home what is the best way to contact you?
4. I need to get my home ready for sale – can you give me ideas how to achieve this?
5. How do I know what my house is worth?
6. What areas in New Hampshire do you offer your Real Estate Services?
7. How are you compensated for real estate services in New Hampshire?
8. What makes you different than most Realtors?
When looking for someone to sell your home look for a Realtor not a Real Estate Agent. (Back to Top)
Realtors belong to the National Association of Realtors and adhere to a Code of Ethics. Realtors have the logo “R” behind their name. Why is this important? We are all on the same playing field and hold each other accountable during the selling and buying process.
The Code of Ethics obligates REALTORS® to be honest with all parties; to present offers and counter-offers quickly and objectively; and to cooperate with other brokers. Cooperation involves sharing of relevant information. (Click here for the Code of Ethics)
Our Realtors are licensed and belong to the National Board of Realtors and the Greater Manchester/Nashua Board of Realtors in New Hampshire. We have our designation of SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialists) which we have the knowledge and education to work with the mature market. (Back to Top)
Yes, we have been instrumental in suggesting a Pre-Home Inspection from a qualified home inspection company. Once we have the inspection it becomes our road map to address the items that would cause a problem for a potential buyer. These items would not be cosmetic but rather material defects.
It puts the sellers in the driver’s seat if you will!
Other items to get the home ready for sale:
- Replace and/or repair items that are broken
- Spruce up the entry to your home/paint front door if needed, plant flowers for a welcoming addition
- Cut grass, trim bushes and trees if needed
- Paint exterior or interior if needed – remember neutral colors are safe
- Make sure your house number can clearly be read
- Declutter and depersonalize
These are few items to help get your home ready for the market. At our initial visit I can give advice on further items. Each client needs individual attention – one size doesn’t fit all! (Back to Top)
Our Realtors will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis to determine the value of your home. Our agents will go over the comparable homes in your area and together we will arrive at a price. (Back to Top)
We offer services throughout New Hampshire. Mostly we are in Southern New Hampshire but have sold homes as far as the Lakes Region and Seacoast areas. We will go where needed to help the mature market. (Back to Top)
We our compensated through commissions like most agents in New Hampshire. (Back to Top)
We offer a complete downsizing service which includes move management, estate liquidation and real estate services. We take the “stress out of downsizing”. We can manage timelines, closings, move dates, etc. This gives the client assurance that every step of the way we are there. (Back to Top)