Before Kathy moved to New Hampshire in the 1999, she was an antique store owner in Ohio. There she developed her deep knowledge of cataloguing and pricing objects as well as how to run a successful auction. She also developed a passion to advocate for the needs of the elderly after seeing her own grandmother (Mama) struggle with the neglect of her nursing home’s care. So, when she arrived in the Granite State, Kathy was inspired to start Lifetime Estate Liquidations & Transitions, LLC with the mission of taking the stress out of downsizing for older adults.
Today, Kathy can look back on over 36 years of successfully supporting seniors and families through her unique and comprehensive suite of service offerings which cover every aspect of downsizing and moving. However, before she prices a single object or proposes a service, Kathy listens to her clients and families. She uncovers the stress points and areas that require extra support, and she has the gift of navigating often very turbulent waters with the sure hand of a compassionate professional. Just read these testimonials from grateful clients.
While Kathy holds some impressive credentials and experience, her greatest asset is her own caring, advocacy, and drive to support Lifetime Estate Liquidations & Transitions clients with integrity and excellence. Put her to work for you.
Why Choose Lifetime Estate Liquidations & Transitions and Keller Williams Realty?
We offer a comprehensive, customized approach to downsizing.
- We are committed to providing honest, professional, innovative, quality estate liquidation and move management services to individuals and families.
- Our 36 years of experience, strong business ethic, continuing education, and community involvement enable us to expertly achieve our client’s goals.
- As Realtors with Keller Williams Realty/Nashua-Salem, we provide professional real estate services to our clients with the utmost integrity. We want to be your trusted expert and advocate because we know that our success is ultimately determined by the legacy we leave with each client we serve.
- By combining our services, we can truly assist seniors and their families with every aspect of downsizing and make a later life move an enjoyable experience.
Our Professional Affiliations
- National Association of Senior Centers
- National Association of Senior Advocates, a Benefit LLC.
- Greater Manchester/Nashua Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Senior Real Estate Specialists
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- State of New Hampshire, Hillsborough County Representative for The State Committee on Aging – Appointment Letter